WHAT IS ROAD HYPNOSIS?
- Road hypnosis is a physical condition that most drivers are unaware of.
- ROAD HYPNOSIS starts 2.5 hours after getting on the road. The eyes of the hypnosis driver is open, but the brain does not record and analyze what the eye sees.
- ROAD HYPNOSIS is the number one cause of rear-end crashes to parked vehicle or truck in front of you.
- The driver with ROAD HYPNOSIS remembers nothing of the last 15 minutes until the moment of collision. He cannot analyze at what speed he is going, or the speed of the car in front of him; usually the collision is above 140 km.
- In order to protect yourself from ROAD HYPNOSIS, it is necessary to stop, take a walk, drink tea or coffee every 2.5 hours.
- It is important to note and remember certain places and vehicles while driving.
- If you don’t remember anything from the last 15 minutes, it means you are driving yourself and the passengers to death.
- ROAD HYPNOSIS happens more often at night and if the passengers are also sleeping, the situation is very severe.
- The driver should stop, rest, walk 5-6 minutes every 2.5 hours and keep his mind open.
- Accident is inevitable if the eyes are open but the mind is closed..
Be Safe and Drive Safe.
Article source courtesy: Dr. Shrikant Gundawar, Radiologist, Poona.