Doctor Patricio Avendaño, a cardiologist at U. De Chile who attends the German clinic, points out the tips to avoid contagion:
* The virus is not a living organism, but a protein molecule (DNA) covered by a protective layer of lipids (fat) that, when absorbed by the cells of the ocular, nasal or oral mucosa, alters its genetic code. (mutation) and transform them into aggressive and multiplying cells.
* Since the virus is not a living organism, but a protein molecule, it is not killed, but decays on its own. The disintegration time depends on the temperature, humidity and type of material it is in.
* The virus is very fragile, the only thing that protects it is a thin outer layer of fat. That is why any soap or detergent is the best medicine, because the foam CUTS grease (that is why you need to rub so much for 20 seconds or more, to make a lot of foam). When the fat layer dissolves, the protein molecule disperses and decomposes on its own.
* HEAT melts fat, which is why it is so good to use water above 25 degrees Celsius to wash your hands, clothes and everything. In addition, hot water produces more foam and I have already told you why it is good.
* Alcohol or any mixture with alcohol above 65% DISSOLVES ANY FAT, especially the outer lipid layer of the virus.
* Any mixture with 1 part of bleach and 5 parts of water directly dissolves the protein, breaks it down inside.
* Hydrogen peroxide helps a lot after soap, alcohol and chlorine, because the peroxide dissolves the virus protein, but it must be used purely and it hurts the skin.
* NO BACTERICIDE FITS. The virus is not a living organism like bacteria; they cannot kill what is not alive with antobiotics, but they quickly disintegrate their structure with everything I told you.
* NEVER shake used or unused clothes, sheets or cloths. Although glued to a porous surface, it is very inert and disintegrates only between 3 hours (fabric and porous), 4 hours (copper, because it is naturally antiseptic; and wood, because it removes all moisture and does not let it peel and disintegrate up), 24 hours (cardboard), 42 hours (metal) and 72 hours (plastic). But if you shake it or use a duster, virus molecules float in the air for up to 3 hours and can lodge in your nose.
* The virus molecules remain very stable in the cold outside, or artificial as air conditioners in homes and cars. They also need moisture to remain stable, and especially darkness. Therefore, dehumidified, dry, hot and bright environments degrade it more quickly.
* UV LIGHT on any object that contains it breaks down the virus protein. For example, disinfecting and reusing a mask is perfect. Be careful, as it also breaks down the collagen (which is the protein) in the skin, eventually causing wrinkles and skin cancer.
* The virus cannot pass through healthy skin.
* Vinegar is NOT useful because it does not break the protective layer of fat.
* NO HOLDERS, NOR VODKA, will do. The strongest vodka is 40% alcohol and you need 65%.
* LISTERINE SERVE !!! It is 65% alcohol.
* The more confined the space, the greater the concentration of the virus. The more open or naturally ventilated, the less.
* This is great, but you should wash your hands before and after touching mucous membranes, food, locks, doorknobs, switches, remote control, cell phone, watches, computers, desk, TV, etc. And when using the bathroom.
* You need to moisturize dry hands after washing them too much, because the molecules can hide in the micro cracks. The thicker the moisturizer, the better. * Keep your nails SHORT too, so the virus doesn’t hide there.
I hope this works for you! 🍀🙂😘