1. Covid only in nose – recovery time is half a day. (Steam inhaling), vitamin C. Usually no fever. Asymptomatic.
2. Covid in throat – sore throat, recovery time 1 day (hot water gargle, warm water to drink, if temp then paracetamol. Vitamin C, Bcomplex. If severe than antibiotic.
3. Covid in lungs- coughing and breathlessness 4 to 5 days. (Vitamin C, B complex, hot water gargle, oximeter, paracetamol, cylinder if severe, lot of liquid required, deep breathing exercise.
Stage when to approach hospital:
Monitor the oxygen level. If it goes near 43 (normal 98-100) then you need oxygen cylinder. If available at home, then no hospital else admit.
*Stay healthy, Stay Safe!*
Tata Group has started good initiative, they are providing free doctors consultation online through chats. This facility is started for you so that you need not to go out for doctors and you will be safe at home.
Below is the link, I reqest everyone to take benefit of this facility.
+91 74069 28123:
Advice from inside isolation hospitals, we can do at home
Medicines that are taken in isolation hospitals
1. Vitamin C-1000
2. Vitamin E
3. sitting in the sunshine for 15-20 minutes.
4. Egg meal once ..
5. take a rest / sleep a minimum of 7-8 hours
6. drink 1.5 liters of water daily
7. All meals should be warm (not cold).
And that’s all we do in the hospital to strengthen the immune system
Note that the pH of coronavirus varies from 5.5 to 8.5
Therefore, all we have to do to eliminate the virus is to consume more alkaline foods above the acidity level of the virus.
Such as :
Green lemon – 9.9 pH
Yellow Lemon – 8.2 pH
Avocado – 15.6 pH
* Garlic – 13.2 pH
* Mango – 8.7 pH
* Tangerine – 8.5 pH
* Pineapple – 12.7 pH
* Watercress – 22.7 pH
* Oranges – 9.2 pH
How to know that you are infected with corona virus?
1. Itchy throat
2. Dry throat
3. Dry cough
4. High temperature
5. Shortness of breath
6. Loss of smell ….
And lemon with warm water eliminates the virus at the beginning before reaching the lungs …